There are many ways to learn how to add colour, and line to paper and fabrics. There are also many ways to create fabulous crafts and we can help inspire your younger ones to be creative and inventive.
Experimental Wednesday at Eau Brink Studio is a day where your children can be free to experiment using any medium they like. We have put paper to fabric, made paper, dyed fabrics and used the left over dye as ink.
We look around us and think about what everyday objects can be used for in our experimenting. for example: take some rusty objects and lay them over and around fabric. Leave for a few weeks and then unwrap. Lovely rust dyed fabrics to sew into. works on paper too.
The world around us makes many synthetic fabrics which can be coloured and then heated to make the most fantastic surfaces. Such as Tyvek, Lutradour, and of course everyday plastics.
Every Wednesday from 10am till 2pm. From £20.00 per day and then additional costs for materials. Refreshments included but not lunch.
Gain an Expressive Flair and New Confidence Working with Mixed Media
Learn the techniques that will give you the basis for a developing your creativity and own personal style at Eau Brink Studio.
Want to take your artistic productions to the next level and develop a range of skills that you can explore in your own studio or home workshop?
If the answer is yes, then the Experimental Wednesday Course at Eau Brink Studios with Anita O’Neill could give you the boost you need to take your creativity to the next stage.
Anita has been helping hundreds of aspiring and established artists develop the skills need to go forth into a new world of expression and excitement since 1998.
This workshop gives you the following:
- Introduction phone call or email – Anita will talk to you before the day to ensure that your chosen technique is covered during the course.
- Lecture sessions – where you learn not only about your technique but get an insight into everything that is being taught during the day.
- Practical demonstration – going through a clear, step by step approach that gives you enough time to truly understand how to use each technique.
- Workshop – practice the techniques you have learned, with Anita on hand to give you all the support and assistance you need.
- Cake and refreshments – bring your own lunch, but Anita bakes her own special cakes to keep you sustained in the afternoon.
Taking place in our spacious and relaxed Eau Brink Studio, simply bring your own materials or let us know and we’ll provide them for you. Be inspired in this artistic space and share ideas with others on their expressive journey.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON A WORKSHOP TODAY